For Individuals, WS CPAs can…
- Help you understand the temporary suspension of RMD (required minimum distribution) rules
- Help you work through the new rules allowing penalty-free early distributions from pension accounts and the rules allowing the taxation of those distributions to be “stretched”
- Help you file your 2019 tax return
For Businesses, WS CPAs can…
- Help you understand all of the various COVID stimulus programs out there today and guide you to make the best decisions for you and your business.
- Help your business understand and apply for the second round of funding for the PPP (paycheck protection program) forgivable loans and payroll tax credits—the banks are taking applications and we can assist. The funding is limited, we can help your business get the help you need
- Help your business that has applied for the PPP forgivable loans to navigate and document the expenses paid. Once you have applied for the PPP forgivable loan, we can help you to navigate and document the expenses paid during the forgiveness period to ensure that you are capturing the correct costs and documentation to make certain that forgiveness application is correct, properly documented and that your forgiveness is the maximum allowed.
- Help you file your 2019 income tax return
Click here to visit our blog to read about the latest in financial news regarding the COVID-19 crisis.
Tell us what you need and one of our knowledgeable staff members will get back to you within 24 hours. Our initial consultation with you is free. If we determine we can help, we’ll provide ongoing services on a reduced hourly rate we are offering during the COVID-19 crisis, as we attempt to help our communities and keep costs down. We’ll apprise you of fees before we engage. For nonprofit organizations, our rate will be 50% of our standard costs.